~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

Needs major mastering work.

(I have a set of KRK Rokit 8s) and vocals are a bit annoying(the higher freq). Bass is too overpowering, and you need more panning of various synths and percussion. Also, this just sounds too typical for a dance song someone would make in a program like Fruity Loops(ew). Go for a unique sound next time, especially with the bass. The lead is too generic Eurodance, and the bass sounds like a preset, Make good use of effects to blow you listeners head, its not always about breaks and melodies. Also try to stay away from the famously bad "Fruity" effects. They kill most songs. Go get something to start (until you can buy effects) such as Kjaerhus Audio's Free Classic Series. These are much better than Fruity effect's non- professional quality. Also, loose "Preset Heaven" Nexus! Make your own stuff, for this is much more customizable, easier to perfect, and just original. I can see you making money with something like this someday if you spent a bit more time at it.

-M

Envy responds:

I DO use fruity loops 8/

Preset heaven???

Broken (Heavy Video Game Loop) Broken (Heavy Video Game Loop)

Kick is kinda awkard.

But besides that, pretty damn good. Very unique style.

NightWake responds:

Kick is awkard
But I like it :)

Thanks bru

Adamant FX Adamant FX

Holy jesus monkey balls

this is so awesome. makes me feel like jumping off roofs and stuff and being cool.

lol idk.

10/5/kbai

p.s. master it. get signed. give me money.

axeFX responds:

LOL only if you join my clan

WS & Phade - Amazing WS & Phade - Amazing

This is the Summary bar.

This is the review box.

{425} CraZe {425} CraZe

CAPS LOCK

MAKE ME SEEM LIKE I AM SCREAMING, BUT I AM ON THE INTERENT.

Michael425 responds:

hahahaha.

Yelltek - Last Day [WiP] Yelltek - Last Day [WiP]

Wow!

Nice guys, really calming work here. Love your piano bits, always good.

Keep it up.

-Syntekno

Yelltek responds:

haha, thanks man! :D
/XN

{Paradise} {Paradise}

lol PhinnyCupcakes

"typical trance".......

and trance is at 145 bpm 95% of the time.

But anyways, good song, needs mastering, and a different choice in voice patches, but other than that, it's good.

dj-skeetskeet-69 responds:

trance is usually more at 135 actually, but i know this isn't trance, it's happy hardcore, but they don't have a happy hardcore section

StianK_DagenDerpå_(BeatSource) StianK_DagenDerpå_(BeatSource)

Sounds great.

I like it. Very nice.

Ethalyn responds:

Glad you did dude :)))

Brando - The Beginning Brando - The Beginning

Claps and snares?

Where are they? I hear none. This is good none the less. The pikes don't really fit too well though.

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Yeah i used some claps but they easily got overpowered by the bass and the leads. You think the pikes don't fit? I think they're not too bad.
Thanks for the rate and review.

-Cheers Brando

Kazmo - Still Alive RMX [WIP] Kazmo - Still Alive RMX [WIP]

Again, you amaze me.

Wow again! The original song is popping up everywhere for me lately. I personally like this better then the original because it is very trancey and housey. You gave it the NG touch it appears. Downloaded, and 5'd. (obviously a 10/10. too)

-Syntekno