Rwd: 023 Silent Night Rwd: 023 Silent Night

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

My new favorite NG game.

Explained above.

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

Needs major mastering work.

(I have a set of KRK Rokit 8s) and vocals are a bit annoying(the higher freq). Bass is too overpowering, and you need more panning of various synths and percussion. Also, this just sounds too typical for a dance song someone would make in a program like Fruity Loops(ew). Go for a unique sound next time, especially with the bass. The lead is too generic Eurodance, and the bass sounds like a preset, Make good use of effects to blow you listeners head, its not always about breaks and melodies. Also try to stay away from the famously bad "Fruity" effects. They kill most songs. Go get something to start (until you can buy effects) such as Kjaerhus Audio's Free Classic Series. These are much better than Fruity effect's non- professional quality. Also, loose "Preset Heaven" Nexus! Make your own stuff, for this is much more customizable, easier to perfect, and just original. I can see you making money with something like this someday if you spent a bit more time at it.

-M

Envy responds:

I DO use fruity loops 8/

Preset heaven???

Broken (Heavy Video Game Loop) Broken (Heavy Video Game Loop)

Kick is kinda awkard.

But besides that, pretty damn good. Very unique style.

NightWake responds:

Kick is awkard
But I like it :)

Thanks bru

Adamant FX Adamant FX

Holy jesus monkey balls

this is so awesome. makes me feel like jumping off roofs and stuff and being cool.

lol idk.

10/5/kbai

p.s. master it. get signed. give me money.

axeFX responds:

LOL only if you join my clan